Sunday 13 October 2013

The Bet

I'm new to this blog-thingie, but here I go. To celebrate, I'll kick it off with a full caption series.

This was my first attempt at creating a captioned series. I had grown a bit tired of making one-shot captions. It didn't give me the opportunity to tell a full story. My writing tends to be very elaborate at first, and it is a challenge to constrict it within the confines of a captions. According to my opinion there needs to be about a 50-50 ratio of picture and text.
So I decided to do several scenes. That way I get to indulge myself in writing, and at the same time add a lot of sexy pics. It is hard finding the right ones, but so much more rewarding when it's there.

The series began without much aim. It sort of progressed with each chapter. The conclusion would come along eventually.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...