Wednesday 16 October 2013

Amusement Park Indeed


This is one of my more recent captions. To begin with, I focused almost entirely on selecting an image and constructing an interesting text. The only layout options I used were different fonts for different voices, but it grew tedious after a while. I figured that I needed to evolve a step, and began experimenting with colors and backgrounds. The fun was back in the game, as I was a lot more satisfied with the results. Here is an example to compare with the previously uploaded one. I don't claim that this is by any means perfect, but at least it's more fun now, and looks more thorough.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...