Tuesday 3 December 2013

An Unholy Agreement

This is actually written with a non-TG theme, but I didn't remember at first as I reviewed my old captions folder. I read it through before thinking "Uhmm... I really did a poor job explaining the pretext here. How did the vampire transform himself into a hot chick to begin with?" Then I remembered that this was among my first attempts to break out of the TG genre for a bit.

That being said, I guess if you read it with the right amount of prejudice, it could work as a TG caption for those of you who would only have it that way. To help you out, I could explain the fact that he is a vampire. A supernatural being. Thus, having supernatural powers, he could transform himself into whatever he chose. Being a hot chick like this would make it a whole lot easier to pick up dazed, horny victims to feed upon. There you go. Enjoy :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...